Tuesday 5 July 2016

What To Do When You Feel Like Quitting?

Sunny,
I am not sure where you advertised, I can see that you have 1 free
member from Nigeria. It's understandable that in countries with not so
great economy, our product is expensive. I also don't sell our product
in my country (or anywhere actually), because the average salary here is
$300 a month. We have the entire world as our market, so you can
promote PP in countries where the PP Disc is not expensive. I promote
mostly in the USA, UK and Australia. Now, why would you even try making
money here by selling the product? I am sure that many people in your
country and worldwide would be glad to join PP as a business where they
can promote worldwide and earn income. By growing your team of members
(instead of growing a list of customers) you'll actually sell more discs
then when you actually sell it to customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment